|Pastel Blue House|
WP #77, #102, #123
0303, 0304, 0305, 0306
The Pastel Blue House is an area accessible from the White Mushroom Field.
This area is a large multi-story building with various doorways leading to different parts of the house. On the outside (廃墟, Haikyo, Abandoned Building), it looks like a painting of a blocky overgrown house. If you leave out the front entrance, you'll encounter a zebra crossing, where the UFO may appear. If it does not, then leaving to the right will take you to the Apartments, but if it is present, it will take you to the UFO where you can access the Fairy Tale Woods and the Broken Faces Area.
On the inside, it has dark walls, a tiled floor and many doors and windows. Here is a guide of the doors' destinations from the zebra crossing entrance:
- The first door leads to the White Mushroom Field
- The second and last door leads to the next floor
- The first door to the left of where you entered leads to the next floor
- The second door leads to a portal which takes you to Ecstasy World
- The end of the hallway leads to the fourth floor
- The door to the right of the entrance leads to another corridor, which then leads to a door that leads to a path where you can find a lady under a big red sun with one eye. If you try to chainsaw her out of the way, the sun's eye will glow and de-equip the effect.
- The first door to the left of the entrance leads to a corridor leading to a door and a staircase down to the Realistic Beach .
- The second door leads to an area with a sky background with a salmon colored bench on the right end and ocassionally a connection to the Art Gallery
- The fourth floor just has one door down the right which leads to a platform leading to the balcony of the house
Nexus → Mushroom World → Pastel Blue House